Monday, March 30, 2009

Its time to do some catching up....

ok so there is never really a good excuse to not keep up with your blogging but im gonna try anyway.........so as the swim season came down to the last couple weeks, i was forced to miss a lot of classes and more importantly a lot of work.....Im not complaining though because I had the opportunity to compete in Houton, Texas at NCAA's. With that said, once I came back to real life I realzed that all the work had caught up to me. Oh and by the way.....nationals was during spring break so its not like I was out partying instead of doing work :(   

Anywayyyyy.......swimming is over, im back to being a dedicated blogger and I will get to commenting on all your grid projects and xerox projects once they are all up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment